Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Times

I feel like I havent had a moments rest in the last few weeks. As soon as I got home from the WPT event in LA, I went to my good friend Cody's wedding in North Dakota. It was basically a 3 day party where lots of fun took place. Somehow a few of my friends ended up jumping on the hood of one of our rental cars multiple times (see my pic on twitter) and are now having to pay lots to get it fixed even though we took it to a body shop that got most of the dents out.

All in all though, it was a fun time. I have also been playing a decent amount of live cash games. I was doing pretty well until yesterday when I took a little shot at 25/50-100 where there were two weak players and 3 strong players. I ended up losing like $2500 in that but really, I am fine with it, as I played as well as I could and $2500 is basically nothing for that game.

I am leaving for Cyprus in less than 24 hours. I am fairly excited about this trip as I havnt been out of North America in a fairly long time. I was thinking this tournament wasnt going to break the 100 entrant mark but I was talking to Mrs Libby (tournament cashier at Bellagio) today and she said they have over 200 registered already. Hopefully it isnt a field of 200 pros. Be sure to check my twitter for up to the minute updates about the trip and tournament at jonathanlittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment