Tuesday, September 22, 2009

www.FloatTheTurn.com is now live

I am very pleaseed to announce, that after numerous delays, which I am quite sorry for, btw, www.FloatTheTurn.com is live and ready for everyone to check it out. We have added two new multitable sng pros, partyhair and ibluffheaps. They each have a new video uploaded already. I also added a 4 part video of myself playing a $10,000 and a $1,000 online tournament. In the near future, I will be uploading a $500 mtt replay that I final tabled as well as a 3 part video of a satellite where I won a WSOP seat. That sounds like a lot...and thats just from me. You can still expect frequent updates from all your other favorite sngicon coaches.

In around a week or so, I am going to be closing sngicons.com for good. I suggest that if you have a blog or hand histories stored on the site, get them off asap as I would hate for anyone to lose items that are important to them.

If you are a paying member, you should have gotten an email with your new sign in name and password already. Please dont hesitate to ask or suggest anything, as I am here for you guys and am doing everything in my power to give everyone the tournament poker training site they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment